Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, MellbergsBeard said:

How has konsa started over him today, after last seasons performance’s, I just don’t understand it?

Quite simply because Gerrard doesn't rate him. It's the same reason Buendia will barely get a look in. Meanwhile Coutinho and McGinn will play every game no matter how poor they've been.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MellbergsBeard said:

How has konsa started over him today, after last seasons performance’s, I just don’t understand it?

Bizarre. If Chambers was playing today there would be some logic to it. Konsa had a really poor season and had been in rehab for an injury for first small part of pre season.

• Like 2

Gerrard has created a new Mings problem via acquiring another short CB. We got three of them now. Now he will have to start playing Mings, unless he wants today's events to be repeated over and over again.

Edited by AVTuco
  • Like 1

I’ve just seen the second goal! Oh dear. A totally free header from the second phase of play following a set piece. That is school boy at best.

Mings must still be carrying a bit of a knock. He’s easily been our best centre back since he joined. I suspect he will be back in next week. Hope so too.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

He's been training all week, so I doubt he wasn't ready to play

Gerrard said he was left out due to not being happy with losing the armband, but not in so many words. That was what they said on WM anyway.

Not surprising.

• Like 2

Just now, rjw63 said:

Gerrard said he was left out due to not being happy with losing the armband, but not in so many words. That was what they said on WM anyway.

Not surprising.

I too would be pissed about losing the armband to a player who shouldn't even be our 4th choice midfielder let alone 1st.

Just now, rjw63 said:

Not surprising.

Not exactly great at this man-management lark, is he? 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

Think he’s lost the dressing room over this. Disaster of a decision to sack Deano for this clearing in the woods. 

Remind us how Deano has been getting on since he left!

Â