Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Sadly doesn't matter how well or consistent he plays for England - Stones and Maguire will always be the starters because Southgate doesn't pick players on form/performances.

Stones started 9 league games all season. Would be criminal if he were a shoo-in

• Like 2

Just now, Keyblade said:

Stones started 9 league games all season. Would be criminal if he were a shoo-in

I agree completely, but we all know Southgate has his favourites and is very reluctant to deviate from them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Nothing is ever said about it? Even if it's not, Maguire gets an unreal amount of stick/hate.

Having a face like a smacked arse does not help his cause

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Nothing is ever said about it? Even if it's not, Maguire gets an unreal amount of stick/hate.

Probably because he cost 80m and plays for the biggest club in the world and is having an absolute mare of a season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DJ_Villain said:

Youre being rather kind...

I would have compared him to Tony Hawks knee, a welders bench, a bucket of smashed crabs...

:D

My mates son who is 6 Reckons he looks like Stingo from Fifi and the  Flowertotsimage.thumb.jpeg.273b0db75509311d70dede8474b2ce8e.jpeg 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Irrelevant, to say he gets no hate is wrong

I think no hate is wrong, but I think the sentiment here is about proportional hate. It's pretty understandable why Maguire gets as much stick as he does. For Mings it's perplexing, even if you consider the explanation of the stamps that happened 4/5 years ago.

12 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

Youre being rather kind...

I would have compared him to Tony Hawks knee, a welders bench, a bucket of smashed crabs...

:D

Or the ageless, “face like a bulldog chewing a wasp.”

• Haha 1

Â