Pre-match thread

OutByEaster?

1 minute ago, KHV said:

Hourihane has been poor lately, Bjarnason isn't very good so there are issues in midfield too. Adomah and Bolasie have also been really shit too. Not feeling confident today

How the mood has changed, not directed at you. Not long ago we totally outplayed Derby and Boro away,  pissed on the shit and scored goals for fun. Every Villa fan believed in promotion and now it's just doom and gloom. The one difference is Grealish. I am starting to believe is he actually much better than what most think. 

2 minutes ago, KHV said:

Hourihane has been poor lately, Bjarnason isn't very good so there are issues in midfield too. Adomah and Bolasie have also been really shit too. Not feeling confident today

True.

I just think that the glaring issues at RB and especially LB is what is killing us.

Every team knows to exploit it and can create chances for fun by simply focusing on the Hutton shaped hole in defense or the non entity that is Taylor.

Or failing that, they might get an assist or 3 from Elmo.

• Like 3

We have basically no options in some positions and yet there is still surprise when the only option, or one of two options starts.

No Whelan anywhere is a bonus for me. But Taylor up against Bowen scares the shit out of me.

6 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

I'd rather throw the doe in the gutter than bet on us losing. What price loyalty ?

I've never understood people who refuse to bet against their own team. I'd rather bet against us and win money as a consolation if we do lose than have us lose and lose money. Even when I bet against Villa I'd still always rather lose the money.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hughes said:

How the mood has changed, not directed at you. Not long ago we totally outplayed Derby and Boro away,  pissed on the shit and scored goals for fun. Every Villa fan believed in promotion and now it's just doom and gloom. The one difference is Grealish. I am starting to believe is he actually much better than what most think. 

A lot of players have been bang out of form. I am amazed Adomah and Bolasie get a start, they have been horrific. 

2 minutes ago, Mantis said:

I've never understood people who refuse to bet against their own team. I'd rather bet against us and win money as a consolation if we do lose than have us lose and lose money. Even when I bet against Villa I'd still always rather lose the money.

Depends on how much is at stake. It’s a bit of a headf**k if you wager to much. 

6 minutes ago, Mantis said:

You'd have made a lot of money betting against us over the last few years.