Pre match thread

roonst83

1 minute ago, Cjay said:

Not feeling as confident now.

Cm at cb, no Bamford, no striker on the bench, our only really decent option off the bench offensively is an 18 year old.

I'll take a draw now please 

You shouldn't be too worried mate, we have 3 x right backs in our back 4 again, thank you Bruce you left us in a great state :)

Edited by MaVilla

Just now, Cjay said:

Not feeling as confident now.

Cm at cb, no Bamford, no striker on the bench, our only really decent option off the bench offensively is an 18 year old.

I'll take a draw now please 

Have you seen our lineup mate?

I do feel for bree to be honest, I was hoping he would get his chance at some point and hopefully develop in to a good player for us, but not in this type of scenario where he is thrown in at CB to cover for short falls in his first game for a while.

Poor fella.

Feel like switch in the matrix, "not like this, not like this" - falls over dead 

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

You shouldn't be too worried mate, we have 3 x right backs in our back 4 again, thank you Bruce you left us in a great state :)

Least all your back 4 are actual defenders😂

And you havent the only Manchester Citt Winger who is useless on your wing.

15 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Have you seen our lineup mate?

Yeah i have now, surprised no El Ghazi.

Elmo-Bree-Chester-Hutton thats the way it will be is it?

Still, Roofe was poor last game, needed Bamford to change it and now we havent got him.

The other bloke who changed the game is on the bench again.

No choice but to win Leeds if we're to close this gap, need to beat the ones above us.

I am not happy for a draw, this is a perfect team to show that we can dominate the best in the championship, we've already put in some pretty damn good displays against teams who thought we wasn't going to score against because they had the best defence.

Time to shine Troopers, get your scoring boots on Tammy, let's dominate the midfield and most of all let's keep them goals out of our net.

Shame Lovre can't play, he would of been a gem in goal for this game.

Edited by Dave-R