Pre match thread

roonst83

11 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

If we do end up having to start Revan at the back, I think we can write this one off.

Possibly but it wouldn't be the first time a youngster stepped up and performed admirably when called upon so I wouldn't completely write us off even if Axel is out. 

I think Smith may play a bit of curve ball today and with Grealish out may not go with Whelan and instead go all in with all four of Tammy, Bolasie, Kodjia and Al Ghazi starting. 

I don't really have a clue how today will pan out and no result would surprise me. I am pretty certain though that we'll score and concede. I'll go for a pre Christmas cracker and 4-3 to us.

Edited by markavfc40

46 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Possibly but it wouldn't be the first time a youngster stepped up and performed admirably when called upon so I wouldn't completely write us off even if Axel is out. 

I think Smith may play a bit of curve ball today and with Grealish out may not go with Whelan and instead go all in with all four of Tammy, Bolasie, Kodjia and Al Ghazi starting. 

I don't really have a clue how today will pan out and no result would surprise me. I am pretty certain though that we'll score and concede. I'll go for a pre Christmas cracker and 4-3 to us.

errrr...... Spink in Rotterdam.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

I hope.it is a electric atmosphere. This should have been a Saturday night game. Why they moved this to a Sunday and didn't have the lame hull Swansea game as the Sunday game I will never know.