Blose pre match

Demitri_C

3 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

We literally have no-one else, Jedinak isn’t a centre back in any way, shape or form in my opinion. I think Bedeau is good enough 

This is the sort of game Jedinak would be o.k in with them hitting long diagonals to Jukewitcz. Same for Boro away.

36 minutes ago, daggy_333 said:

Haha sorry buddy i've been convinced by my brother in law to give him the ticket. If he changes his mind i'll let you know!

Haha. Only kidding chap. Tongue in cheek.

I hope you have a great day and we get the result. The place will be rocking.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Whilst not ideal a Back four of Elmo, Axel, Jed and Hutton is more than good enough for this game.  Especially if Nyland has a new found confidence to leave his line. 

In my opinion of course. 

They are saying to bombard out keeper as he looks a bit suspect.  Seen camp a few times he dies not look too great either in my view

41 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I think the whole of the Championship know’s he’s dodgy! 

To be fair I'd be saying the exact same thing if i was facing Nyland. He has shown this season how much of a calamity he can be at times. He's been a weakness for us and you could see our defence feeling unsure of him. He's a decent enough shot stopper at times, but, again, has also shown he's prone to throwing them in the net. For me, the biggest part of his game that needs improving is his commanding of the area. That would breed confidence into our back four and I hope Cutler can address this with him. Im nervous about him on Sunday. It would be the worst opponent to drop a clanger against. That said, I don't think their keeper is setting the world alight with his performances, either. 

36 minutes ago, roonst83 said:

To be fair I'd be saying the exact same thing if i was facing Nyland. He has shown this season how much of a calamity he can be at times. He's been a weakness for us and you could see our defence feeling unsure of him. He's a decent enough shot stopper at times, but, again, has also shown he's prone to throwing them in the net. For me, the biggest part of his game that needs improving is his commanding of the area. That would breed confidence into our back four and I hope Cutler can address this with him. Im nervous about him on Sunday. It would be the worst opponent to drop a clanger against. That said, I don't think their keeper is setting the world alight with his performances, either. 

I agree but I’ve always seen Monk as the kind of manager that likes a passing game and sticks to it no matter Hence not exposing our biggest weakness. Similar to Derby.

8 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I agree but I’ve always seen Monk as the kind of manager that likes a passing game and sticks to it no matter Hence not exposing our biggest weakness. Similar to Derby.

Yeah I agree. I just think with their big lads Monk will, naturally, get them to try disrupt Nyland on corners and free kicks into the box.

I think we need to concentrate on our game and let them worry about us.....I am sure we will win the battle for pitch craft.

Having said that....we all know in this league a missed bounced ball by a centre half can let and big centre forward like Jutkiewicz in....He is like a better version of Geoff Horsfield....they are good at physically unsettling players, we need to be mindful of that.

They are not a better team than us, but they have players who can create a moment.

• Like 2