Dean Smith

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Liverpool had won the previous 2 league games before they played us and Spurs had won 4 of the previous 5 games

Ran out of likes. But look at the players they still had, even with injuries and resting others. 

As a squad, we're so far away from those top 6 or 7 clubs. But it will come with continued investment. And we only get to continue to invest like this by staying in the league. 

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Slagging, patronising it's all the same. You welcome to your opinion like all of us, but you are as good as saying your right were wrong everytime.

So I wasn't slagging you off then. Thanks for clearing up that completely false allegation. 

Just now, vreitti said:

Honestly, I think there's little or nothing to worry about for the time being. 

If we end the season in the bottom three on form, there will be. That's an unavoidable fact, I'm afraid and won't go unnoticed by our owners.

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

That's slagging you off? 

Where in that post have I slagged you off? 

You also claimed I do this everytime you post. 

I see the handbags are coming out now I mean light sabers.

Beware Villatalk ..

star wars fighting GIF by Internet Cat Video Festival

Just now, Lerner's Driver said:

If we end the season in the bottom three on form, there will be. That's an unavoidable fact, I'm afraid and won't go unnoticed by our owners.

If true then nothing really to worry about. We either improve or don't and Dean gets sacked. 

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

They are entitled to it and I'm entitled to completely disagree with it. So I'm not sure what the issue is. 

I believe we have some very entitled fans and fans without any patience what so ever. 

So you say fans are entitled to opinions.

Then criticise fans for those opinions.

That is the point I was trying to make, it's fine to disagree but why attack others for having a different opinion?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Slagging, patronising it's all the same. You welcome to your opinion like all of us, but you are as good as saying your right were wrong everytime, an continue to label fans who disagree with you.

feels martin lawrence GIF

3 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

An "unavoidable fact“ for you maybe? I imagine the owners have been quite pleased for a long time, considering we've basically been safe since Christmas. Now if we're bottom 3 next Christmas, then I'm sure questions will be asked, and rightfully so. 

1 minute ago, vreitti said:

An "unavoidable fact“ for you maybe? I imagine the owners have been quite pleased for a long time, considering we've basically been safe since Christmas. Now if we're bottom 3 next Christmas, then I'm sure questions will be asked, and rightfully so. 

Our trajectory is heading in one direction only.

Why can't the principle of:

I love and rate X player, but this is frustrating about him, and I hope/It needs to improve to go up another level, apply to a manager as well?

Can a good player have faults/weaknesses, but still be highly rated/loved and appreciated?

Doesn't necessarily mean, bin him, he's shite, or needs to be replaced.

Could it be acknowledged that if player X doesn't improve/work on X part of his game, he is very unlikely to make it to the top? And might hinder both his and the teams long term progression?

How long would we keep that player in the team and/or at the club, because well " he helped get us up " or " Yeah he's limited, might hold us back, but he's not as shit as Jordan Bowery.

Possibly a shit way of trying to explain something, but I know what I'm trying to say. Lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, vreitti said:

It's possible they are please earlier in the season when we got the required pointage to stay up.

It's also possible they are displeased with the current run of form and for all we know could push the button and find someone who could take us into Europe.

It's also possible they are content with Dean but also possible they are not, we just don't know and can only guess.

If I was an Owner's I'd be over the moon by reaching more than a valid goal when half the season had gone by and making sure we had more than achieved but then I would think with these run if results than its also alarm bells ringing. Now what alarm bells are going off is the question. One alarm bell says to me there is a massive injection of cash needed for Smith. The other alarm bell has me saying will we see this play return if I were to pump 160 million and up in the Summer and if so should I pull the plug in Smith and get someone world class in and then hand a massive transfer kitty over considering he will have the pull to bring world class players in.

Lots of questions just no answers..

Â