Dean Smith

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, MakemineVanilla said:

I am glad to see him back in the game.

Leicester's run-in looks like a mountain to climb but so does Forest's; it's going to be nip and tuck.

Leicester have better players and Deano will do well if he can ignite the spark, they seem to be lacking.

Really? Let's see. 

Man City, very difficult 

Wolves, winnable

Leeds,very winnable 

Everton, very winnable 

Fulham, winnable

Liverpool, semi difficult 

Newcastle, difficult 

West Ham, winnable 

2 minutes ago, Jono62 said:

That photo looks awful.

Media seem to do that regularly.

Reminds me of the pic of Lindsey Buckingham they continually use on facebook, it's terrible - he looks like Mrs Doubtfire.

13 minutes ago, Nigel said:

I'm torn now!

Really want Leicester to go down, but I want deano to do well....

I'm not bothered if they do or don't (well I wasn't before Deano decided to take another near-impossible job).

Much MUCH prefer to see Custard Bowl Nobbers bite the dust (not much chance now) or Dirty Leeds (still got a great chance).

20 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I'm not bothered if they do or don't (well I wasn't before Deano decided to take another near-impossible job).

Much MUCH prefer to see Custard Bowl Nobbers bite the dust (not much chance now) or Dirty Leeds (still got a great chance).

...and me. Just think its far more likely that Leicester go down.

Hard to know what to expect from this one. Leicester are in a steady decline on and off the pitch but at the same time they do have the quality that should be better than the situation they find themselves in (outside of the entire backline that is, so still far from ideal), so it really could go either way. Have gotten the impression that working with Shakespeare seems to have gone against him in the sense that the style of play of his teams changed and generally became more undefined, and with that results have been for the worse, but Terry coming back in may aid that in some way.

Wish him all the best anyway, there's a lot of scope for him to give a big boost to his reputation here and I hope he does.

Looking at the Leicester forum, they seem to be much warmer to his appointment than Norwich fans were. Probably helps him that he's replacing a manager who had become very unpopular and who most had wanted sacked for a long time. Wish him all the best and think he could be onto a good thing here in terms of repairing his reputation at the top level 

Â