Weekends Football 10/12 August/Midweek Footbal 14/1_ August

andykeenan

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Embarrassing from West Ham, it's like they weren't even there. Almost £100m spent to play like that. Loving it.

Looking for a West Ham/sha double this year. Robbed of it last year but the signs are good this year.

• Like 2

Matteo Guendouzi having an absolute mare of a debut for Arsenal.

Poor lad, only 19 asked to play in CM against a machine of a Man City team.

He's been all over the place and seem to have no idea of what to do or where he should be when defending.

Easy for Man City, didnt need to get out of 2nd gear and even tried gifting Arsenal a goal late on with some dodgy keeping.

Same issues for Arsenal, likes of Xhaka nowhere near good enough, Ozil loafing around as usual and not delivering in a big game.

1 minute ago, andym said:

Same issues for Arsenal, likes of Xhaka nowhere near good enough, Ozil loafing around as usual and not delivering in a big game.

throw in "young player out of his depth left horribly exposed" and yep it was pretty much the arsenal of the last 10 years

I expect he’ll be getting a ban for this. What the **** is he thinking?!

EDIT: just seen it uncropped by vertical video - he slaps another coaches hand, ignore the ban ? Still, what a strange man.

Edited by a m ole

25 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He is just an attention seeker with these celebrations. no different than Jose

Yes, he’s very aware it’ll be all cameras on him so does these strange attention seeking routines

I'm off to Port Vale vs Lincoln in League Cup tonight at Vale Park. Player or two of both sides i want to watch again and look out for anyone i don't know about!

Watched Lincoln when they lost 4-1 to Notts County last season and even though they lost they have some good players who's heads never dropped and was impressed with them!

Danny & Nicky Cowley are doing wonders at that club!

Â