Weekends Football 10/12 August/Midweek Footbal 14/1_ August

andykeenan

Very even so far, but Leicester are taking it to them at home. United are defending very well though, but if they invite this much pressure I wouldn't be surprised to see an equaliser soon. Leicester just have to keep an eye on Alexis and Rashford on the counter.

Mourinho football awful as usual. Sanchez has been a disgrace for his 350k per week since signing from Arsenal.

If Leicester had a decent striker on instead of ieanacho, they might have scored by now

1 minute ago, andym said:

Mourinho football awful as usual. Sanchez has been a disgrace for his 350k per week since signing from Arsenal.

If Leicester had a decent striker on instead of ieanacho, they might have scored by now

If Leicester had a decent striker.....Moaninho would whine about his boss’s failure to sign him at every press conference.

4 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

The Hand Of The (red?) Devil by Feral came up first on Spotify, appropriately. It is the way forward.

Vital Remains is where it's at for me

• Like 1

Tbf Man U are defending very well and seem hard af to break down. It is p boring, but as much as I dislike the speshuhl uno he knows how to organize to contain and exploit.

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Terrible quality match. Pogba has been poor, given the ball away multiple times, Fred looks like a complete headless chicken, Sanchez is almost certainly finished and Rashford is among the biggest hypejobs I've ever seen, an anti-striker.

You would expect them to be a little bit more freeflowing and dominating against Leicester especially at home. Wouldn't be too happy with this as a united fan.

You know, i moan like fu#k about Bruce, i can't even begin to think about how I'd feel watching that sh#t if the club had spunked about half a billion in the last few years. 

When we laughed at their predicament under Moyes, we did so knowing that it was short term pain, 'this is Utd they'll soon be back to the top'

Well I'm not so sure anymore, Jose will set the club back years. 

Â