UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

YES LEON!

Although he wasn't as busy as I thought he'd be, I thought his gameplan was perfect. Nullified pretty much everything Usman threw at him. His takedown defence was phenomenal. It's annoying that Dana has said that Colby gets the title shot though, considering that he hasn't fought in what feels like forever (and he's a monumental clearing in the woods anyway).

As expected, Gaethje v Fiziev FOTN. Incredible fight.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

It may change soon but can we just appreciate the current UFC welterweight champ is a Villa fan. Come on Leon!!

Has he actually said he’s one of us. I know he said he wanted to fight at Villa Park because he’s a local Erdington lad, but not sure if he’s a fully fledged villan

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

Has he actually said he’s one of us. I know he said he wanted to fight at Villa Park because he’s a local Erdington lad, but not sure if he’s a fully fledged villan

Going by your usual logic, he doesn't work at JLR, therefore he's not a nose. 

😉

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, turnbull said:

Going by your usual logic, he doesn't work at JLR, therefore he's not a nose. 

😉

Are we aware of the location of his favourite watering holes?

36 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Are we aware of the location of his favourite watering holes?

This good be a wild guess, but I reckon he doesn't drink. Which is no help at all

really. 

48 minutes ago, turnbull said:

This good be a wild guess, but I reckon he doesn't drink. Which is no help at all

really. 

This is a bit of a tough cookie. There also appears to be no concrete information on the whereabouts of his family on or around the 26th of May 1991 🤔

3 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Undisputed!!! Nice one Leon.

Most impressive win was Mokaev, surviving this and then win by rnc/neck-crank

It was seriously impressive, however he's going to definitely going to be out now with surgery. 

Personally I though Gaethje was monster of the night. To rally in the 3rd and literally slug it out for the decision was superb. The dude is a spartan.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

He's mentioned a few times hes a villa fan and his family are. Not sure if he actually goes to games but he's definitely said there is only one team in brum and they wear claret and blue. SOTC!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, turnbull said:

Spoiler alert.

That was a bit of a shock.

Boom, boom, out go the lights. 

I wasn't shocked. Pereira is drained to the max at middleweight, plus Izzy has wobbled him a couple of times previously, including the last fight which Pereira got saved by the bell before coming back to get the ko. It was the same right hand too while Pereira was unloading that caught him. 

• 4 weeks later...
Â