UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

Justice is served.

Very professional performance from Leon. Some might say boring, but when you're the champ, you have something to defend. It's on the challenger to take the risks, and Colby was bringing nothing. Similar to how Adesanya fought when he was in the middle of his title reign. You do what you need to do. I would've liked to have seen him do a bit more damage though, just to see Colby suffer a bit.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Decent card last night, but the main event did have me thinking....this "downed opponent" rule where you can't kick/knee to the head when they have a hand on the ground reaaalllllly needs to change. You can be in a terrible position defensively, and yet all you have to do to give you opponent less options is stick your hand on the ground. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dustin Poirier is a baaad man, again.

Oh, and that Robelis Despaigne dude, 87 inch reach, I'm keeping an eye on that heavyweight :o

• 2 weeks later...

Time for a prediction (Hit on Charles Oliviera, missed on Ray Borg).

Payton Talbott will be a UFC champ. Smooth as ****

• 2 weeks later...

The bloated corpse of McGregor to fight Mike Chandler at UFC 303 in Las Vegas on June 29th.

I know he gets punched in the head a lot but what's happened to his face? Is it alcohol, steroids, cortisone?

Â