World Cup : Quarter Finals

BOF

2 minutes ago, jjaacckk91 said:

I think I've finally realised why I don't usually enjoy watching England, the commentary is nauseatingly biased.

Watched the other games down the pub and couldn't hear it and enjoyed it much more.

Missing watching England in Italy where I can't understand a thing but loved it when they added an -aaahh on the end of everything Kane - aaahh, Sterling-aaahh and the best one - Loftus Cheek - aaahh

4 minutes ago, jjaacckk91 said:

I think I've finally realised why I don't usually enjoy watching England, the commentary is nauseatingly biased.

Watched the other games down the pub and couldn't hear it and enjoyed it much more.

Every country's commentators will be the same, if not much more so. If anything we overdo the modesty. 

41 minutes ago, Genie said:

What is the obsession with throwing the drink in the air these days when a goal goes in?

People acting like fannies

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Every country's commentators will be the same, if not much more so. If anything we overdo the modesty. 

This. Try watching a Spanish game in Spain or an Italian game in Italy. 

They don’t even pretend. 

Edited by Stevo985

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Martin Keown, confirming he's never read a book

Stupid word removed. 

You need to get a life ?

I don't mind the commentary being biased as they are going to be England fans but they are making Pickford sound like hes pulling off world class save after save. If any of these shots went in you would be asking questions of him.

• Like 1

Â