World Cup : Quarter Finals

BOF

2 hours ago, AndyM3000 said:

I didn't, they have a 33 year old Seb Larsson playing CM. They were 5/1 for a reason.

They also played solid football in qualifying for the quarterfinals. I expected at the very least more fight than they showed today.

Neville talks some right bollocks.

"If a shot goes in, 2 metres inside the post, the goalkeeper has got something wrong".

*Replay shows shot was less than a meter from the post*

1 hour ago, KHV said:

Wilshere is also monumentally shit and has been his whole career apart from one loan spell at Bolton. A complete media myth. Glad he is nowhere near this squad. 

Was like for years english media wanted a player that could pass the ball from midfield and be pint sized like xavi or iniesta. 

Wilshire gad one good game and that was him, lads a dud with no bottle. Why go AC Milan or Juventus when can go Bournemouth

2 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Gotta be more surely? I think I paid that for a cup final ticket

I think you got ripped off, I saw them available for a couple of hundred! I don't mind sitting up in the nosebleed seats though. 

Not going to get too carried away yet, but flights are less than £500. If Wednesday goes well and I can get tickets and flights for less than £2k, I'll be going for it. 

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

It's the 4th or 5th time in the last few days I've heard football commentators talk about quarterback passes or quarterback positions.

Bitch, please, I don't know what the **** a quarterback is, this is England.

It seems unbelievable that we have to get past one of these teams to appear in a World Cup final. 

Just let that sink in won't you. 

Don't get Peresic going off unless he got a knock. He's had a great tournament for me.

Every time I think Croatia are becoming guilty of looking great going nowhere much someone makes a run into the box. And they nearly find them.

Tight one this

Â