Dynamo Dresden v Villa

limpid

2 minutes ago, New_Hope said:

Looks like Bruce is being given enough rope to hang himself by the new owners.

Which in itself makes no sense. They had a meeting a few days ago and could have fired him then. It only hurts us more to get 10 games into the new season only to sack him anyway..

• Like 1

Just now, Daweii said:

Which in itself makes no sense. They had a meeting a few days ago and could have fired him then. It only hurts us more to get 10 games into the new season only to sack him anyway..

Not allowed to see that according to the Bruce lovers who wanted him to stay. They are as much to blame for what’s going to happen as anybody as owners listen to a skewed poll on the daily clickbate 

• Like 1

Just now, TheAuthority said:

I thought this kicked off an hour later so I missed the 1st half.

Its going well then lads? :D

If the plan was to go in 1-0 down at half-time then we're doing amazingly well! ?

• Haha 1

Meh. Not much has happened really. Couple of shots from them. Nothing from us unless Jack is actually on the ball. Whelan willing and available all the time just very limited with the ball and movement. And just a massive error from Steer for 1-0.

• Thanks 1

Keepers make mistakes, he misjudged the weight on the ball. Yes he should have just booted it up the pitch, but to write him off on his first mistake in 5 years is a bit harsh.

That save more than made up for it in my book, the best save ive seen a Villa Keeper make since the Bosnich days, it wont be remembered though because of the mistake he made earlier, shame. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Junxs said:

Keepers make mistakes, he misjudged the weight on the ball. Yes he should have just booted it up the pitch, but to write him off on his first mistake in 5 years is a bit harsh.

That save more than made up for it in my book, the best save ive seen a Villa Keeper make since the Bosnich days, it wont be remembered though because of the mistake he made earlier, shame. 

He isn’t good enough to be number one here.

3 minutes ago, Junxs said:

The second save wasn’t anything special

• Like 1

Â