Season Tickets 2019/20

PieFacE

14 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

What’s the problem?

It's a bloody long trip when we get played off the park. End sup being a 4-5 hour trip to endure 2 hours of misery.

I'd have bought without a second thought in the Championship, not so sure the PL is going to be the prize we hoped for.

Edited by Davkaus

Just now, Davkaus said:

It's a bloody long trip when we get played off the park. End sup being a 4-5 hour trip to ensure 2 hours of misery.

I'd have bought without a second thought in the Championship, not so sure the PL is going to be the prize we hoped for.

It’s going to be tougher . We won’t win as much. We are not a big fish in a small pond anymore. We will get hammered some games, but there will be some good times. More importantly though, I believe we are starting to build something different here, that’s not been seen for a while. Exciting times. Can’t wait for the season. If we finish 17th then job done, but I think we will finish higher . Carry on building in the right way and who knows what will happen. 

• Like 1

On 09/07/2019 at 18:37, Rugeley Villa said:

I’ve not had an email but I went online and bought one. Was going to risk it and wait for my lads allocated window to come up, but I honestly don’t think it will get that far, and they will sell out. I’m in North Lower. I much prefer Holte upper but it’s nearly £200 more and i’ll be moving seats anyway when I take my son to games, so thought I’d go with the cheap option. 

What block lower north?

it says seats left, NS, I don't think it's anything to do with waiting list places

I assume there are either 428 seats still available to those on the bit of the waiting list that got access this last week, or untill 30K are sold, or that the two things are the same.

No, it didn't help much did it. Sorry.

• Haha 1

Next batch on the waiting list being made available today I believe. 

3k + up next, I guess that we be that as  the website is saying only 284 are available! 

It said 'X seats available' and counted down as people were joining the waiting list, so who knows whether it means the number of spaces left on the waiting list or the number of season tickets left?!

My dad's worried he won't be able to get a match day ticket when he comes back in August (former season ticket holder, now lives in Australia, my fault 🤗). Anyone got any suggestions for him? He can get to the Everton game. 

Another batch of 2019/20 Season Tickets is available now via our waiting list – but please move quickly.

With demand still high, we’ve opened up our waiting list again to the next 2,000 fans who registered.

If you registered on the waiting list, you’ll receive an email with next steps – please keep an eye out in your inbox and don’t miss out on the chance to watch the claret and blue boys return to the top-flight.

If you registered someone else on the waiting list, you will receive the email but if not linked to your account, they will need to log in and purchase as it’ll only be open for them to buy.

If the person you registered is linked to your ticketing account, you can purchase on their behalf and assign the ticket to them.

Tickets can only be assigned if the supporter is in the correct window.

If you’re in the next window of 2,000, you will have a 3-day window, closing on Wednesday 17th July at 5pm, to secure your Season Ticket, after which the window will close. 

This is subject to availability and the cap of 30,000 may be hit before this deadline.

You will be able to purchase online, which is highly recommended, or over the phone at 0333 323 1874 or in person - as long as it is in your window.

Link