Season Tickets 2019/20

PieFacE

8 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

When do Bournemouth tickets go on sale? Thought it was  usually 5 weeks before first home fixture but nothing on O/S yet.

Guess they need to allocate season ticket holders the seats first and then offer up what's left? 

1 hour ago, rbcuk said:

They are bloody useless they ain’t got a clue 

2720C4D8-D851-49D4-816F-BA44B6D71547.png

they do have a clue, they know the numbers and LIKELY dates inside out. but they're obviously not going to give any indications out in case theres a 1 day delay and everyone loses their shit

29 minutes ago, timbaughan said:

I've heard that people have started receiving emails today. I'm still waiting and mostly hoping. 

Did you get one last Wednesday to say you were outside the first 1000

Our 2019/20 Season Ticket waiting list has been re-opened. 

After record numbers, new Season Ticket sales were paused a few weeks ago and total number capped at 30k. 

With demand still high, we’ve opened up our waiting list to the next 2,000 fans who registered, after opening to the first 1,000 last week. 

If you registered on the waiting list, you’ll receive an email with next steps – please keep an eye out in your inbox! 

If you registered someone else on the waiting list, you will receive the email but if not linked to your account, they will need to log in and purchase as it’ll only be open for them to buy. 

If the person you registered is linked to your ticketing account, you can purchase on their behalf and assign the ticket to them. 

Tickets can only be assigned if the supporter is in the correct window. 

If you’re in the next window of 2,000, you will have a 4-day window, closing on Friday 12th July at 5pm, to secure your Season Ticket, after which the window will close. 

You will be able to purchase online, which is highly recommended, or over the phone at 0333 323 1874 or in person - as long as it is in your window.

Link

3 hours ago, NulliSecundus said:

Just try your luck on the site: Click here

Just tried on the villa site got my 2 for the season and it was the ones I wanted before this wait list aswell

Edited by rbcuk
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, HarperJDT said:

Anyone on the wait list received an e-mail since the announcement on the website?

I hadn’t received the email, checked the villa site as I knew I was in this allocation and it allowed me to buy mine, try the website see if you can 

I’ve not had an email but I went online and bought one. Was going to risk it and wait for my lads allocated window to come up, but I honestly don’t think it will get that far, and they will sell out. I’m in North Lower. I much prefer Holte upper but it’s nearly £200 more and i’ll be moving seats anyway when I take my son to games, so thought I’d go with the cheap option. 

21 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Why are they capping them? Just out of interest. Why don’t we just sell as many as possible?

Because the general public can buy tickets. Personally I don’t think we’d sell many more than 30k anyway. Not yet anyway. 

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I’ve not had an email but I went online and bought one. Was going to risk it and wait for my lads allocated window to come up, but I honestly don’t think it will get that far, and they will sell out. I’m in North Lower. I much prefer Holte upper but it’s nearly £200 more and i’ll be moving seats anyway when I take my son to games, so thought I’d go with the cheap option. 

Lower north R6 is where I used to have my ST that’s where I’m hoping to go this time round

• Like 1