World Cup : Group G (Eng, Bel, Pan, Tun)

BOF

26 minutes ago, MrDuck said:

4 shots, 4 goals according to the commentator. Not a bad strike rate.

Belgium's defense ain't all that, but they're the best team of the tournament going forward, a joy to watch.

I think this will hold them back. Boyata is awful and Carrasco at left wing back is a recipe for disaster. As always Belgium hamstrung by a shite manager IMO (Wilmots and now Martinez).

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

the interesting comparison for me isnt necessarily how many of them belgium end up tucking away its for how long they can keep the intensity up

yes they can

im assuming a drop in temperature with the rain, definitely a drop in tunisian heads but more importantly a good sub (even if he cant score) and some midfield tweaks

2 minutes ago, penguin said:

Were Fellaini and Witsel separated at birth?

I’d love to see a team with Fellaini, Witsel, Marcelo, Willian, ElNeney, Al Sharani etc.... get in Valderamma as gaffer.

14 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

yeah belgium win the group and get rewarded with brazil or germany in the QFs, i'll take mexico thanks

I said in the general World Cup thread, I think we could be in a position next week where neither us or Belgium will want to win

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I said in the general World Cup thread, I think we could be in a position next week where neither us or Belgium will want to win

yeah i agree, group H plays before us so we will know whats happening before kick off, the win the group and fancy us to beat poland thing seems long gone now

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

At least one thing we can all agree on is that Batshuayi is possibly the worst striker on the planet ?

He's got the first touch of a rapist. 

Even Benteke in his current form would have bagged a couple of those chances. 

1 hour ago, penguin said:

Were Fellaini and Witsel separated at birth?

I can't stand Witsel. 

Absolute chunt. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

At least one thing we can all agree on is that Batshuayi is possibly the worst striker on the planet ?

I think he’s decent - should’ve scored 4 today though!

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

seems like our journalists are trying their hardest to fall out with england again, southgate has had a bit of a whinge at them over the long lense camera trying to reveal our line up and tactics No drama, but any time we give the opposition the opportunity to see our team it’s a disadvantage. Our media have to decide if they want to help the team or not, followed by this - 

I had to laugh at some of the replies to Shreeves. I think he misjudged public opinion! :D

• Like 1

8 hours ago, villa4europe said:

southgate gives them more access than previous managers have done and they've decided to go after him now?

Our media are disgusting. I guess, to be fair, they scarcely bother hiding it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Our media are disgusting. I guess, to be fair, they scarcely bother hiding it. 

Its shambles. Honestly the reason people outside England hates the national team.

Because if win they reverse there stance

Â