World Cup : Group C (Fra, Aus, Per, Den)

BOF

2 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Denmark had it too...

Image result for denmark hummel 80s

23 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Just noticed the Hummel "arrows" on the Denmark kit. Same stripe pattern as their WC86 kit (and the Villa one). Noice

image.png.d283df3ca2f06f58ee3b6f339b3dfb86.png

;)

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Every 4 years I am reminded Jefferson Farfan exists. I am sure he was around when I was watching tournaments in the 90s. Must be at least 48.

Really? Peru haven’t been at a World Cup in years..

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

VAR used perfectly again.

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

Yep despite all the criticism from the commentators in different matches, it has been used well. This one was perfectly used, allowed play to go on until it was stopped in a nothing area, went back and clear penalty given 

Agreed but how has the ref not given that first time? About as nailed on as they come.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Every 4 years I am reminded Jefferson Farfan exists. I am sure he was around when I was watching tournaments in the 90s. Must be at least 48.

Came on to post just that. He's only 33!

Cuevo and carrillo (who I had no idea was at watford) both look good players, with really good feet.  As im going to peru shortly, I want them to do well in this tournament, but have to say they gave Denmark too much space there, the danes executed it well

31 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I dont like that the delay of 30 seconds and both were checked in play. Should be there abd then

Clock should be stopped for VAR calls

The time is added on. Like any other stoppage (Should be)

26 minutes ago, Zatman said:

First saw him in Copa America 2004, surprised he still going. Decent player in his prime

Part of Peru's golden generation with Guerrero, Claudio Pizzaro (still playing and scoring in Bundesliga last season) and Vargas, left winger who played some good seasons at Fiorentina about a decade ago.

Surprised a prem club never picked him up when he left PSV, decent enough wide striker. He reminds me a bit of Young when he played for us.

Edited by VillaChris

Â