World Cup : Group C (Fra, Aus, Per, Den)

BOF

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Where is Cahill

He's basically in the squad for marketing value only these days. He's probably in the hotel, counting his money.

3 minutes ago, MrDuck said:

He's basically in the squad for marketing value only these days. He's probably in the hotel, counting his money.

Or practising his corporate inspired goal celebrations.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

There's so much ambiguity with handballs. I mean how often does a player really "intentionally" handle a ball. Hardly ever. If it was truly down to intent then you would very VERY rarley get a handball given.

I honestly think it should be the complete other end of the sepctrum.

If the ball hits your hand, it's a penalty. If you didn't mean it then tough shit. That's the game.

I disagree on the suggestion - having a rebound cannon into someone’s arm and it be a pen would be horrible!

There have been 2 clear, deliberate handballs in this World Cup - both punished by penalties. It really shouldn’t be any harder to decide on a handball than it is for any other foul. 

I felt like we had the better chances but we just don't have a natural striker at all, apart from Cahill who is about 70 years old and was sitting on the bench.

Really happy with Arzani, Rogic and Leckie. I think there is huge potential there, they just need someone to finish off their work.

We really need to get Arzani over to Europe asap.

• Like 1

If Arzani doesn't start ahead of Kruse next game there's something really wrong with Bert's eyesight. 

We were the better team, but as others have said, lacking that little bit of quality up front. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

We really need to get Arzani over to Europe asap.

Yep. Melbourne City's loss is everyone else's gain. You could almost guarantee though Man City will buy him and farm him out like they did with Mooy. 

• Like 1

Â