What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

This ain't only a German thing. We had a BBQ last Friday. 9 of us. 4 drivers, and my pregnant wife. I bought 8 beers, as no one really drinks beer in that crowd, but just to have. She goes and buys 4 more. Only 2 got drunk the entire night. It happens every time, with food, with drink. Rather be way over than have any risk of being under I guess.

That wouldn't happen on my watch

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Ho ho, is that the 7.8% stuff? Got a scar on my head from the last time I drank a box of that.

8.2% 🤪

A mate of mine stopped in Cornwall once at this farm that sold it's own cider the conversation went along the lines of

"What do you want?"

"well what have you got?"

"Well, we got 3 types of cider - laughin' cider, fightin' cider or sleepin' cider"

(He went with the laughin' cider)

• Like 3

I'm amazed you got through a box tbh (assuming that's 6) 3 and i'm wobbly

But then that's me and beer/cider generally. I used to run a pub, so I've been around drinking, but I never liked the volume. Always gravitated towards the spirits. But I love a beer or a nice cider in the sunshine, just not 5/6/7/8 or more. So I'll have a couple but I'll have a couple of bottles of loopy juice

Well that's how I justify it to myself anyway :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

I'm amazed you got through a box tbh (assuming that's 6) 3 and i'm wobbly

But then that's me and beer/cider generally. I used to run a pub, so I've been around drinking, but I never liked the volume. Always gravitated towards the spirits. But I love a beer or a nice cider in the sunshine, just not 5/6/7/8 or more. So I'll have a couple but I'll have a couple of bottles of loopy juice

Well that's how I justify it to myself anyway :D

Probably didn't. Cant remember much to be honest. People just said I came in the kitchen covered in blood cause I fell onto a wall.

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Probably didn't. Cant remember much to be honest. People just said I came in the kitchen covered in blood cause I fell onto a wall.

@fightoffyour Shrugging off his drinking injury ready for another 

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Tegis said:

12% Undrinkable. In the sink with it

tiyWB4F.png

I know a joke involving the name of your drink, a 'bonkers' English heavyweight boxing treasure and the bloke who sparked him out in a world title fight 

Anyone? 

So a customer I have just finished doing a repair on their shed roof the other day gave me 6 bottles of these as they had them delivered as a "substitute" due to the flavour they ordered was out of stock..

b73ae50d-529b-46fd-abbb-795305f1ce8b_143

Not usually my thing, but I've already sank 4 of them this evening while chilling in the garden since it's been a cracking evening - pint glass full of ice...  lovely.

• Like 3

I need to start with an apology. Sorry. 

I've been at a shindig tonight, and had a number of Carling shandies. Not only that, but I enjoyed them. 

Deal with it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

I've been at a shindig tonight, and had a number of Carling shandies. Not only that, but I enjoyed them. 

Deal with it. 

Further confirmation of a belief I’ve always held. 

Any alcoholic drink that is improved with the addition of pop is shit 🤣

4 hours ago, Xela said:

Deal with it. 

Down South I take it. 

• Haha 1

Â