What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

No beer in the house today.

So, a scotch (Grouse), two sherries (generic amontillado) and half a bottle of Cotes du Roussillon (shared with the missus) with dinner.

Will probably have another large Grouse later.

• 3 weeks later...
Come on Witton - admit you've joined the Amber Jack Club ;-)

I would, but I'm having extreme diccifulty typing right now :shock: :D

Only had 2.5 pints and I feel wankered :oops:

Serves you right for following Rob's advice. :D

Tell me about it, I'm on my 4th pint now and I've got a sugar rush, totally wankered and I can feel a toothache coming on.

Tastes OK and all that but I get the feeling they cover up the alcohol taste with sugar, this can't be good for me but that's never put me off drink yet.

Tell me about it, I'm on my 4th pint now and I've got a sugar rush, totally wankered and I can feel a toothache coming on.

Tastes OK and all that but I get the feeling they cover up the alcohol taste with sugar, this can't be good for me but that's never put me off drink yet.

Ha ha. Bad influence that Wardle fella. :winkold:

There's some cheap red plonk (and a whit version but I can't vouch for it) in Tesco at the moment.

Some spanish thing - Vina Albali for £3 a pop. Worth a try as it's doing okay for me.

Ha ha. Bad influence that Wardle fella. :winkold:

There's some cheap red plonk (and a whit version but I can't vouch for it) in Tesco at the moment.

Some spanish thing - Vina Albali for £3 a pop. Worth a try as it's doing okay for me.

Yep, never listening to him again. In fact I think I might be permanently deaf by morning thanks to this stuff and I'll never listen to anybody again period.

The one drink I can't take is red wine, it really **** me up badly. I used to be a wine drinker but I only ever really enjoyed good Sauvignon Blanc, served ice cold. I'm an alcoholic, but a relatively fussy one :P Nobilo was always a great drink as I recall but you're looking at about 7 quid a bottle.

Nobilo

To be Frank, I've never tried it. :winkold:

Smart arse :D

Pretty good golfer in his day actually....but he's better at making wine.

He's no Tom Watson though. Tom never made it, he just drank it. A lot of it, by all accounts!

**** toothache is getting worse, thanks Wardle!!

I didn't realise until reading that font of modern knowledge (Wiki) that he was associated with the House of Nobilo. I suppose I could have guessed. :winkold:

Does that mean for the first time even in a thread, that I knew something that you didn't?

This could be a monumental moment if you admit it..... 8)

Does that mean for the first time even in a thread, that I knew something that you didn't?

This could be a monumental moment if you admit it..... 8)

You certainly did know more than I did, mate.

My dispute would be whether it were the first time. I don't think it is. :P

Â