What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

Tonight Bombay Sapphire, when that's gone it'll be the Christmas gin - Whitley Neill.

I bloody love Zubrowka.

My girlfriend likes that. One of her friends worked in Poland, they picked up a taste for Old Krupnik with apple juice too.

Finally sat down after another mad shift at work, finished now untill the 4th, get in!

On my second can of wife beater now, haven't had a drink in over a week whilst I've been battered with man flu so should be feeling it by my 3rd..

Tonight, I am apparently drinking Um Bongo on toast:

The nose offers ripe pineapple and peach aromas with toasted graham cracker. The bright straw color prepares the palate for the rich tropical fruit and luscious stone fruit with a viscous mouth feel accented by toasted coconut, vanilla and butterscotch. The creamy finish lingers with hints of buttered toast and lemon zest.

Ahh... wine reviews.

Despite finishing work today, probably nothing at all tonight, sandwiched as I am between the lingering traces of yesterday's hangover and the 5.30 am daughter work run tomorrow. Will start properly tomorrow night.

I spent £224 on the Xmas booze yesterday so I really hope we get all the visitors we've planned on.

aren't you missing the word "don't" from the sentence, Si?

:P

less people surely = more booze leftover for you after Xmas. :cheers:

I should really be taking advantage of the fact I'm bussing it by getting pissed.
I deliberately came to work in the car rather than the traditional last day before Xmas bus, just so I'd resist the temptation to go on the lash.

Â