What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

• 2 weeks later...

Ah....JP Chenet.....great cheap wine that is, I've had many a night of vomiting on that stuff. That Californian stuff that comes in bottles that look like sample jars is even worse, can't remember the name of it though.

Went from Simple Minds to Suzanne Vega, now I've got Beatles. Seems to be on gayboy music only tonight for some reason.

Ah....JP Chenet.....great cheap wine that is, I've had many a night of vomiting on that stuff. That Californian stuff that comes in bottles that look like sample jars is even worse, can't remember the name of it though.

Went from Simple Minds to Suzanne Vega, now I've got Beatles. Seems to be on gayboy music only tonight for some reason.

That'd be Paul Masson Caliufornia Caraffe :-)

And yes, gheyboy music to the max!

That'd be Paul Masson Caliufornia Caraffe :-)

And yes, gheyboy music to the max!

That's the **** yeah, Paul Masson. Used to drink it cos it reduced my visits to the bog by 50% thanks to the shape of the bottle.

**** Beatles again, Come Together, and now **** Hey Jude has come on. How long have I been a rocket polisher? Ah that's better, fast forwarded past Hey Jude and got Too Shy by Kajagoogoo, now that's hard core.

Â