What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

Wound up getting shitfaced on Lagavulin last night.  Which I'm now regretting as aside from feeling like arse, Lagavulin's much too nice to be just guzzling back.  I'm told this morning that in my stupor, I demanded the missus order pizza, and that when it arrived I sang the Game Of Thrones theme at the delivery chap, substituting every note with "PIZ-ZA".

Are you in this video?

Warning! Possible GoT spoilers.

Edited by packoman
  • Like 1

Are you in this video?

No, but I did watch that very video two days ago which I'm guessing is what spurred my booze-addled mind to accost the delivery chap in such a manner.

It's amazing how much of a turd you become when shitfaced on whiskey.

Quite, although apart from talking a lot of complete and utter shite that I can only remember parts of (like discussing at great length who my favourite member of Jem & The Holograms was) and struggling with the concept of a post-it note, I spent the majority of my Withnailian state in bed and without major incident.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I thought my wife had put two bottles of wine in the fridge for tonight.

Just realised they are 'sparkling elderflower'. Well, I'm sure they're fantastic but tonight isn't really an elderflower sort of evening.

Just picked up 12 bottles of Bathams for tonight, and already have a nice bottle of red to start things off in a bit.

I'll probably only end up having a few but I wanted to keep my options open :-)

kicked off with a 9.5%westmalle beer - lovely. now got a bottle of red. Only Lidl's but they're usually decent enough. A shiraz / cabernet. Not sure it'll last until 11 but we'll see.

• Like 1

Â