Sneakers

StefanAVFC

8 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I thought I was making a very modern joke? 

Bluetooth, modern? It's not 2003.:P

Edited by sparrow1988

8 hours ago, imavillan said:

Just purchased these two.

I find the AF1 and Nike in general really comfortable.

I have seen many a shoe i like in SNKRS but i've never managed to been successful in getting any. I do wonder who get's any and how many they actually have for sale in each size.

The re-sale market in trainers is ridiculous. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

I managed to get one pair of Jordan 1s on the SNKRs app and haven't been successful the other 10+ times I've tried. 

• Like 1

I picked up a bargain last week. Someone local was selling some Nike Blazer Jumbo for £30 (new & boxed), as didn’t like them. Their JD Sport receipt was still in the box and they had paid £100 with a gift card at the start of the year. Didn’t even seem to have been tried on because the laces hadn’t been done up?  Really comfy and quite light. I’m chuffed with them.

image.jpeg.f43e2aad1b17d114e125cc16bc43bf4d.jpeg

• Like 1

23 hours ago, imavillan said:

I have seen many a shoe i like in SNKRS but i've never managed to been successful in getting any. I do wonder who get's any and how many they actually have for sale in each size

Do you ever try size? as well

I'm not a fan of the nikes but the wife is, they do a fair few draws

• Like 1

9 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Do you ever try size? as well

I'm not a fan of the nikes but the wife is, they do a fair few draws

I’ve bought trainers from Size but I’ve not looked at them for doing “draws”

I’ll look into it now you’ve mentioned it.

cheers 

2 minutes ago, imavillan said:

I’ve bought trainers from Size but I’ve not looked at them for doing “draws”

I’ll look into it now you’ve mentioned it.

cheers 

The size website is OK but they also have an app called size launches which they use for the draws

• Thanks 1

• 9 months later...

Took a bit of a gamble and ordered a pair of these.

ErzQCHG.jpeg

0PKVhIu.jpeg

Not normally something I'd go for and a bit if a risk as they're the type of shoe that can just not look right when you put them on but thought for £39 it was worth the gamble.

19 minutes ago, El Zen said:

My newest are a pair of Adidas Forum low classics, all white with mint green stripes. 

I was looking at a pair of Claret and Blue Forum exhibit lows but was being stingy didn't want to pay the full price, they're sold out now.

001502610_101.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

I was looking at a pair of Claret and Blue Forum exhibit lows but was being stingy didn't want to pay the full price, they're sold out now.

001502610_101.png

Damn, that is one good looking sneaker. Want!

Edited by El Zen

4 hours ago, El Zen said:

Damn, that is one good looking sneaker. Want!

They were on the adidas site, they were excluded from any voucher codes which there's nearly always some available upto 35% off, so thought I'd hold off. Stingyness didn't pay off though and all gone, for now at least.

15 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Nice. Original logo too. 

If it’s a trefoil you want (and with Adidas, it is definitely what you want) there are plenty of good Originals sneakers out there. 

11 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I have been in Vans for decades but bought these recently. They take more wearing in than vans but look lovely. 

IMG-0995.jpg

Vans are brilliant. Surprisingly comfy and they go with pretty much anything.

But I do like to always have at least one alternative. Before the white Adidas I had a pair of white Reebok Classics, and so on. Strongly considering adding a pair of Adidas TRX Vintage (navy/white or white/claret.) 

• 4 weeks later...
Â