Sneakers

StefanAVFC

Here you go fella, number 1 in the best "Dad shoes"!

https://manofmany.com/fashion/sneakers/best-dad-shoes

"The Nike Air Jorts,  the New Balance Grill Master, the adidas Strutter – When it comes function over form, dad shoes are in a league of their own. You know the ones. Crispy white on the outside, cross-cross apple-sauce on the laces with a solid heel and enough support for 230lbs of barbeque-grilling, stubbie-cooling, disappointed dad energy."

I have the out in public, might see my mates trainers, and then I have my going abroad, lots of walking, that plantar fasciitis is going to murder you if you don't wear them trainers, the latter is serviced by these bad boys, like walking in butter.

71tumZ2n33L._AC_UX695_.jpg

7 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Am I the only one who when seeing this thread updated sings in his head "jeepers, creepers, where'd you get those sneakers?" 

Yes

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Am I the only one who when seeing this thread updated sings in his head "jeepers, creepers, where'd you get those sneakers?" 

Well, I will now

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

I have the out in public, might see my mates trainers, and then I have my going abroad, lots of walking, that plantar fasciitis is going to murder you if you don't wear them trainers, the latter is serviced by these bad boys, like walking in butter.

B498BB80-4E6A-407C-9130-DC942D1A8289.gif.d5ce63c29d8666d0d1a6991c58246024.gif

• Haha 1

On 25/03/2023 at 11:08, AlwaysAVFC said:

Took a bit of a gamble and ordered a pair of these.

ErzQCHG.jpeg

0PKVhIu.jpeg

Not normally something I'd go for and a bit if a risk as they're the type of shoe that can just not look right when you put them on but thought for £39 it was worth the gamble.

I think we should all buy a pair of these, and meet up for dates out

On 25/03/2023 at 12:26, AlwaysAVFC said:

I was looking at a pair of Claret and Blue Forum exhibit lows but was being stingy didn't want to pay the full price, they're sold out now.

001502610_101.png

they are a thing of beauty...

shame on you for trying to save a few shekels...😀

Edited by imavillan

• 5 months later...

As to not derail the kit thread in on-topic I'll put it here. With people hoping for a ADIDAS in Castore out move does anyone got a pair of these? They are quite pricey :D 

Limited edition Aston Villa European Cup winners `82  inspired light blue/ white / burgundy Adidas custom Handball Spezial trainers / sneakers.

Tongue design features team celebration photo.

Heels feature European cup 82 design

Limited to 50 pairs across all sizes.

If you require a smaller size please send us a message.

Custom made with 100% authentic Adidas Handball Spezial trainers purchased from authorized adidas dealer. 

https://sneakcustomtrainers.com/products/limited-edition-aston-villa-european-cup-winners-82-inspired-light-blue-white-burgundy-adidas-custom-handball-spezial-trainers-sneakers

Site doesn't let me paste their pictures.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

New football season is fast approaching here in Norway, and I’ve got my brand new pair Originals ready. I went for a pair of black Handball Spezial, a timeless classic. 

Â