Match Thread: Norwich v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, NurembergVillan said:

Neil Taylor crosses the ball like he's down the park kicking it for his dog to chase.

Useless.

I thought he looked ok last season after arriving but he’s been poor most of this season - looks like he can’t be arsed .

• Like 1

Every time.  Every single time there is a chink of light... We blow it. 

Adomah and Snodgrass have both turned to absolute shit the moment we need them to step up to the plate. 

I pray Kodgia can play a whole half because him for Adomah is the most obvious substitution I have ever seen needing. 

• Like 2

Only managed to catch the last 10 minutes, but I'm surprised we aren't playing longer into the channels, their whole team is pressing high and we seem to be just trying to pass through their press(badly and getting caught) when there has to be 1v1's further up the pitch that favour us.

Need to be much more direct, that said now they're ahead they may well just sit off us and take less risk.

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Adomah and Snodgrass have both turned to absolute shit the moment we need them to step up to the plate. 

I pray Kodgia can play a whole half because him for Adomah is the most obvious substitution I have ever seen needing. 

Very good summary and exactly how it is. Blew it aga8nst QPR, then hull and now norwich

6 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Neil Taylor crosses the ball like he's down the park kicking it for his dog to chase.

Useless.

He's been a big disappointment. Elhamady has been as bad mind. 

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

This is the bit that has really pissed me off with us this season. 

• Like 1