Match Thread: Sunderland v Villa

Czechlad

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I quite like Sunderland. You have to feel for their fans at the minute. I don't mean this exact minute. For the next forty five I'd like to see them ruined; but in general, y'know, they've always seemed like reasonable enough sorts and they're having a terrible time of it.

There but for the grace of McGrath go us. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dick said:

If you visit the match thread regularly, you’ll know people always update about scores that affect us. What is your issue?

My issue is that people are concentrating on how other teams are performing and not focusing too much on how we are doing. Except to mention how poor we are and how great Warnock is. “Sunderland Away Match Thread”. There’s a hint in the name.

Edited by briny_ear

Just now, briny_ear said:

My issue is that people are concentrating on how other teams are performing and not focusing too much on how we are doing. Except to mention how poor we are and how great Warnock is. “Sunderland Away Naych Thread”. There’s a hint in the name.

Match threads on here have always updated about other scores, well... as long as I have been visiting them, so a few years.

• Like 2