Pre Match Chitty Chatty Bang Bang

TheAuthority

1 minute ago, eholm said:

Not saying we should change shape and have 2 up top but keep the 4-1-4-1 and play Grabban off the left. Obvious solution to our lack of cutting edge that Bruce bemoaned after Fulham without sacrificing the formation that has served us so well. 

Yes should be lansbury not onomah , and grabban on left , B.B. at dm 

3 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Kendrick said he was comfortable at wide left . 

Looked at whoscored, he made all his sunderland appearances central. 

Not sure about previous clubs but i can see why we haven't put him out there. 

• Like 1

To me this looks better than fulham. We are playing our best formation and players in their best or better positions. 

I don't see it as being very negative. Looks to me like sensible decisions and correcting the mistakes made against fulham..

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Looked at whoscored, he made all his sunderland appearances central. 

Not sure about previous clubs but i can see why we haven't put him out there. 

Transfer market have him down as striker or left wing , seems he’s played there at Norwich and Bournemouth but obviously is a centre forward in the main .

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

To me this looks better than fulham. We are playing our best formation and players in their best or better positions. 

I don't see it as being very negative. Looks to me like sensible decisions and correcting the mistakes made against fulham..

Onamah is no number 10 and B.B. is no left winger , should have been Lansbury and grabban in 

From what I've seen Onomah has neither the feet nor the head to excel in the advanced midfield position.

Sure he can do a job there to a point, but it's not the option I'd have gone with.

What the actual **** ....  :(  Why with our  flare players injured does he let our only other Bona Fide flair player in OHare play the night before .... 

all I care about is getting out of this division but I really can't wait for the day this play it safe relic of a coach is but a distant memory of promotion glory which will nullify the painful memories of watching his team play .... 

UTV 

Edited by thabucks