FA Cup 3rd round draw

Demitri_C

It's really of no importance to us as we won't win it but tomorrow 7pm is the draw. For me I would like our team to test a lower premier league side and see how we get on.

west Brom at home would be great. Or palace. But I have a feeling we will end up with Chelsea ...

1 hour ago, Dick said:

According to media, this is on BBC2 at 7, but the MOTD show finishes at 7?

I think we will get Brighton.

I want Portsmouth away.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

It's really of no importance to us as we won't win it but tomorrow 7pm is the draw. For me I would like our team to test a lower premier league side and see how we get on.

west Brom at home would be great. Or palace. But I have a feeling we will end up with Chelsea ...

39 minutes ago, villanwesty88 said:

Exeter City / Forest Green Rovers away please

What's going on here?

You know we get Man U and that is that.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Only if the let us play it on a Saturday at 5:30pm, just so we can take a trip back in time to the dark old days of the 1980’s with Lawro.

Remembered as one of the most over exaggerated statements regarding sport, I can't believe Lawro still gets paid for his opinions.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, brommy said:

Remembered as one of the most over exaggerated statements regarding sport, I can't believe Lawro still gets paid for his opinions.

He's genuinely the very worst person to commentate on sports ever. Always trying to be funny when he isn't, comes across as a bitter, creepy old man who offers no insight whatsoever for his opinions. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, brommy said:

I thought it was Pat Murphy who said "it was like going back to the dark ages" ?

Lawro is still an absolute twonk who is so Dinosauric he makes Bruce look like Pep.( :trollface: )

9 hours ago, roonst83 said:

He's genuinely the very worst person to commentate on sports ever. Always trying to be funny when he isn't, comes across as a bitter, creepy old man who offers no insight whatsoever for his opinions. 

I think don goodman and Andy hinchcliffe are worse. They don't actually hide their biased opinions. Image a dream commentary of them two and Lawro :ph34r:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, villanwesty88 said:

To think it is more likely we will get Man Utd than anyone else is just ignoring basic statistics, or just usual Villa pessimism! :P

The stats show that it is a fundamental law of the universe (proven by Einstein) that Aston Villa must play Man Utd in the FA cup every year.  <_<

• Haha 1