Match Thread: Wolves v Villa

limpid

Just now, a m ole said:

no way. the only dangerous part was Costa trying to head a ball Kodjia had beaten him to. The rule needs to be there, but applying it in a situation like that would be ridiculous.

I disagree, but that's neither here nor there. The way that refs have been implementing the rule and punishing high boots with cards in recent weeks means, IMO, that players have to be careful as they (should) know that refs are cracking down on it.

In other news. I'm at the girlfriends grandparents 70th wedding anniversary dinner. Me and my boy are constantly refreshing the news and this page. Its not going down well with the Mrs. 

Just shows the difference in investing in quality. They have a new manager and a tonne of new players and hit the ground running.

SB has spent a similar amount and is only just starting to make us look like a football team after 12 months.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

A bit unfair to them, and it looks to be working.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/ruben-neves-wolves-fc-wolverhampton-wanderers-porto-a7828671.html

Why does Ruben Neves' transfer to Wolves sit so uncomfortably?

This is the kind of Championship-blitzing deal that Wolves fans will have been dreaming of since Fosun's takeover, but Jorge Mendes is clearly exerting a strong degree of influence at Molineux

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1