VillaTalk Deadpool 2017

Jimzk5

14 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Is it a sign of the times, or a sign of me, that I clicked on the thread without looking at the title, and immediately assumed that he was a paedo and/or rapist?

He was on the telly in the 80s. There's every chance stories will start to come out about him now too.

3 hours ago, choffer said:

Looks like Charlie Manson might be the next to go, given the news reports today.

Dennis Wilson will be waiting with a baseball bat I'm sure (although he did give Manson a kicking once anyway, I've read).

15 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Dennis Wilson will be waiting with a baseball bat I'm sure (although he did give Manson a kicking once anyway, I've read).

Before or after the Beach Boys nicked one of his songs? ;)

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

Before or after the Beach Boys nicked one of his songs? ;)

Before.

It was a co-write actually...Dennis changed some of the lyrics, Manson and his cohorts wrecked Dennis' ferrari, stole his gold records, trashed his home so Dennis decided the little shit didn't deserve a co-writer credit.

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I really liked AC/DC when I was younger. I still don't mind them, but it's mainly the Bon Scott era I liked. You knew what you were getting with AC/DC. 

Indeed, Bon Scott was THE rock n roll frontman

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

My wife used to fantasize over Charles Manson. She thought he was really sexy back in the day. 

I went to school with a few girls who had a thing for him too. Strange phenomenon.

Â