Jake Doyle-Hayes

Villan4Life

Was Jake Doyle-Hayes injured before the Dortmund squad flew off, or did Bruce leave him out so that his 'group of old heads' could get back together?

If it's the latter then that's a real kick in the confidence department for our joint best player of pre-season.

2 hours ago, 8pints said:

Exactly the type of player we need in the first team, developing and learning, gaining the experience of being in the team.

Image result for knitting gif

you get to a point in the reserves where you can't really learn anymore at that level.....you have to step up.

now I am not professing to know more than the manager, but they will only learn like Jack did in the melting pot.....they don't have to play every game, but they should be getting game time now.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Stockport_Villain said:

Would love to see him in the match day squad on a regular basis this year.

No reason why he shouldn't be, he was on the brink last season so shoukd be included this season.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

1 minute ago, Stockport_Villain said:

Would love to see him in the match day squad on a regular basis this year.

I think you will get your wish. This could be some season for Jake.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Hoof hearted said:

This lad is quality, can we stop bumping the thread though as Steve Bruce will never play him whilst the likes of Whelan are here.

horses for courses....He will.

He is trying to sign an 18 year old winger?.....so I don't think he is completely lost on youth.

Edited by TRO

1 minute ago, Hoof hearted said:

Sorry for bumping.

No, he won't. 

It don't bother me....but we might be in for a long season, if we can't identify any positive bits.

5 minutes ago, TRO said:

horses for courses....He will.

He is trying to sign an 18 year old winger?.....so I don't think he is completely lost on youth.

Thats the problem, he only seem to play other teams young players.?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, TRO said:

It don't bother me....but we might be in for a long season, if we can't identify any positive bits.

History dictates, this boy 'ain't getting a game. Can be 875 games a season but Bruce will not play this lad. 

3 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

He'll be 20 in December..

But he could be gone till November...

See what you've started @TRO :D

I am paid by VT to cause controversy..........I'm only kidding.

Â