Park Life: AVTV Live

Villaphan04

Just now, Czechlad said:

My stream for some reason cut off right when we scored. I missed the goal entirely. I watched this whole dreadful match and miss our only goal.

Its not used to such witchcraft

One issue is, as an OS supporter I won't be getting up in the early morning to watch the games very often so I was hoping they would be put the full replays up fairly quickly after the match is finished. No sign of the Cardiff or Reading full match replays as yet...not that anyone would probably want to watch them anyway knowing the result.

9 hours ago, Hornso said:

One issue is, as an OS supporter I won't be getting up in the early morning to watch the games very often so I was hoping they would be put the full replays up fairly quickly after the match is finished. No sign of the Cardiff or Reading full match replays as yet...not that anyone would probably want to watch them anyway knowing the result.

Extended highlights  of both on villa YouTube site , don't think I could face the full game ;) 

14 hours ago, Eastie said:

Extended highlights  of both on villa YouTube site , don't think I could face the full game ;) 

Neither do I, but for over $20 a month I'd hope they'd put the full match replay up much quicker so I can watch it the day after the game without knowing the result already.,

1 minute ago, villadude said:

Dreadful service so far, constant jerky picture and buffering every minute sometimes less...

Not for me 

might be some other factors as I think the stream is perfect 

21 minutes ago, Ponky said:

Anyone else find the volume on the video feed a little low? I can barely hear it with headphones in. 

My mate who I'm chatting to via Line as we watch the game said the same thing and tbh mine isn't exactly booming and I've got my external speakers at full volume 

8 minutes ago, 1974Centenary said:

Never saw the second half today,constantly buffering and showing the blue ring of death.Put on a youtube video to compare and no problems with that.

Are you using the app or web browser ?

ive watched 2 games using Opera as my browser and both have been flawless , other than sound being a bit low 

1 hour ago, Ponky said:

Anyone else find the volume on the video feed a little low? I can barely hear it with headphones in. 

I do. Had it running on a windows 10 machine today, there was MASSIVE LAG (love that phraze) when it was doing its DRM checking - unlike on a macbook - but nice to have it on the TV and have the laptop free for VT.

8 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Are you using the app or web browser ?

ive watched 2 games using Opera as my browser and both have been flawless , other than sound being a bit low 

Im using the chrome browser,previous games have been very good,today was the first blemish for me.