• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

1 hour ago, PussEKatt said:

So,the war carries on because that does not look like Putin in disguise.

Yep, today was when he was scheduled to make an appearance. Coma story obviously dies

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

Zelensky needs to rinse the guy for every promise he can get.

He needs to make sure every promise is kept too.

Such is the war fetish in the UK, I think the public would see it as more of an affront if he let Ukraine down than letting us down.

• Like 1

Just now, NurembergVillan said:

Such is the war fetish in the UK, I think the public would see it as more of an affront if he let Ukraine down than letting us down.

You could be right, but also BoJo has ridden into power on a wave of racism so I wonder if some people will turn when it dawns on them they are paying for someone else’s war.

I personally agree we need to support Ukraine but i’m just being devils advocate and suspect some people will not be happy with the cost when it could be spent at home.

2 hours ago, ender4 said:

I would like to see him personally trying to train 10,000 Ukranian farmers.

He'd be the right man for the job providing the training was for hairdresser avoidance

Why can't Boris just do like the Eastern and Northern European countries and deliver without having to brag about everything?

Norway delivered more artillery than us, yet no one knew about it before they were at the front line. Now our MOD comes up with a great plan to deliver the same pieces of kit. Good job BoJo.

Dutch, Danish or US harpoon missiles sank another Russian ship today, no one in Holland or Denmark is using it as a photo op like our bumbling PM is.

Edited by magnkarl

1 hour ago, magnkarl said:

Why can't Boris just do like the Eastern and Northern European countries and deliver without having to brag about everything?

Norway delivered more artillery than us, yet no one knew about it before they were at the front line. Now our MOD comes up with a great plan to deliver the same pieces of kit. Good job BoJo.

Dutch, Danish or US harpoon missiles sank another Russian ship today, no one in Holland or Denmark is using it as a photo op like our bumbling PM is.

Why? It's so blinding obvious he's playing to the popular opinion , the same thing that got him in power.....Brexit is Brexit bollox. 

Read about the poisoned cherry's today that killed the Russian conscripts......

I **** hate war, its heart breaking we celebrate the death of someone's child for the egos of some **** massive assholes. Peace ✌️

On 16/06/2022 at 18:00, bickster said:

Strange choice of video, Ukraine loading equipment into a one-off plane that the Russians blew to bits on the ground at the start of the war.

Thats an Antonov An-124, plenty more of those.

1 hour ago, tinker said:

Why? It's so blinding obvious he's playing to the popular opinion , the same thing that got him in power.....Brexit is Brexit bollox. 

Read about the poisoned cherry's today that killed the Russian conscripts......

I **** hate war, its heart breaking we celebrate the death of someone's child for the egos of some **** massive assholes. Peace ✌️

These Russian conscripts could be doing other things than breaching the Geneva conventions (stealing/looting) though, they’ve been living off another country’s food stocks for months, and some farmers finally decided to stop the stealing.

All power to the farmers. I don’t care if you’re a conscript or a pro, you don’t break the Geneva conventions.

1 minute ago, magnkarl said:

These Russian conscripts could be doing other things than breaching the Geneva conventions (stealing/looting) though, they’ve been living off another country’s food stocks for months, and some farmers finally decided to stop the stealing.

All power to the farmers. I don’t care if you’re a conscript or a pro, you don’t break the Geneva conventions.

Don't get drawn into the retric of war. Amongst any group of people theres murderers and rapists , they don't do it because they are ordered to they do it,  they want to do it and in a war situation they can get away with it. 

The first people into any war should be the people who say it's necessary, or at least their children. Sending faceless Russian 18 year olds into the Ukraine is a disgrace for humanity. 

Â