• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

1 hour ago, magnkarl said:

As far as I gather they're still holding Krynky. 

I think they withdrew a few weeks ago.  

They simply didn't have the ammunition to stop Russian artillery controlling the area. 

7 hours ago, Genie said:

They should have another crack at doing some damage to the Kremlin. It’ll be big news and embarrassing for Putin.

Meh, it won't make any material difference to Putin at all. He ensured he can't be challenged many years ago.  

43 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Meh, it won't make any material difference to Putin at all. He ensured he can't be challenged many years ago.  

It would just be a bit embarrassing for them that their symbol of strength of being hit by little old Ukraine. Nothing would vintage but it would make the news (maybe).

4 hours ago, bickster said:

8th oil refinery in Russia spontaneously combusts this week

They'll have to ban smoking at them soon.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, sne said:

Looks like Putin might win the presidential election. Didn't see that one coming. 

I wish I’d put some money on it now

Edited by Genie

8 minutes ago, sidcow said:

That Russian public don't half love old Poots don't they. 

One of the most popular leaders in the world it would seem, top guy.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sne said:

Looks like Putin might win the presidential election. Didn't see that one coming. 

Got 101% of the vote. God bless democracy and god bless putes. 

No idea why he even goes through the sham? Literally everyone know he's a de facto dictator. Everyone inside and outside Russia knows it's not a proper fair election. He knows it, they know it, we know it. What's the point? 

3 hours ago, sidcow said:

No idea why he even goes through the sham? Literally everyone know he's a de facto dictator. Everyone inside and outside Russia knows it's not a proper fair election. He knows it, they know it, we know it. What's the point? 

He can still see the level of discontent by the people that didn't vote, spoilt their paper, poured oil in the ballot box etc and obviously where that discontent is

Lots of discontent in an area, conscript more from there that'll learn 'em. 

42 minutes ago, bickster said:

He can still see the level of discontent by the people that didn't vote, spoilt their paper, poured oil in the ballot box etc and obviously where that discontent is

Lots of discontent in an area, conscript more from there that'll learn 'em. 

It also hammers home the message that there is no hope of rebellion. "Are you thinking of fighting back? I know you're unhappy. You know you're unhappy. Look how cowed everyone is."

• Like 1

Â