Russia and its “Special Operation” in Ukraine

maqroll

I think the only thing that is a guarantee is that a lot of people, many innocent, will lose their lives. 

Looking at some of the videos circulating now(not on main media) from troops on the ground, things are not only horrific but will not be pushed under the carpet by propaganda. Soldiers are already releasing videos, many Russians after killing Ukrainians and parading bodies. It's despicable from any stand point. 

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

Those poor young men and boys who now cannot leave their country in order to fight to save their independence.  I would usually be having quite a few beers and chatting to mates. Instead I'll quietly have a glass of brandy tonight thinking best wishes for all of the people of Kyiv (and Ukraine).  

Edited by trekka
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Looks a bit of a scary tool heading for Kiev 😳

Holy shit. 

That looks like a RT-2PM2 Topol-M intercontinental ballistic missile which carries nuclear warheads. 

What the **** would they need those for to take Ukraine???????????? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Holy shit. 

That looks like a RT-2PM2 Topol-M intercontinental ballistic missile which carries nuclear warheads. 

How on earth do you know what it is such detail

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Holy shit. 

It is yes. I'm taking that it cannot be a recent picture, or in Ukraine surely

This is the video for me. I've only watched it a couple of times because it just troubles me so much.

The shelling and shooting are horrific, but they're almost like scenes from the movies. They're just so familiar yet so alien.

This, though... This brings the reality of it all into sharp focus.

EDIT - hadn't realise the tweet contained a swear. Hopefully the spoiler box makes it ok.

Spoiler

• Sad 4

Â