• Amavi
    • Kodjia
    • Hogan (Kodjia 35)
    • Grealish (Lansbury 65)
    • Hourinhane (Adomah 65)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

Your ratings and reactions please. Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

The players' names will be added to the poll when a mod gets chance.

Oh well, 1 point better than none, we will finish where we deserve to.

Still proud of the run, but we MUST fix this being a one man team thing.

Kodjia stayed on we probably steal that.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

We got what we deserved, and to an extent, what we've deserved for weeks. We haven't played well despite winning seven of the last eight - it's been peculiar and it couldn't last forever. 

I've enjoyed the little bit of a glimmer of the playoffs, even though it has been extremely unlikely - what worries me though is that despite recent results we're not a good football team and we play absolutely no football at all - in the bigger picture and with next season in mind, this run we've been on has papered over some pretty deep cracks. There's a lot of work to do this summer.

Do you mean work on the training ground or major squad overhaul again?

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

We got what we deserved, and to an extent, what we've deserved for weeks. We haven't played well despite winning seven of the last eight - it's been peculiar and it couldn't last forever. 

I've enjoyed the little bit of a glimmer of the playoffs, even though it has been extremely unlikely - what worries me though is that despite recent results we're not a good football team and we play absolutely no football at all - in the bigger picture and with next season in mind, this run we've been on has papered over some pretty deep cracks. There's a lot of work to do this summer.

How can I like this twice?

Â