17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

9 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

If Cardiff do go up, at least it’ll be one relegation spot already taken care of for next season (should that prove to be a concern for us).

Not sure what we have shown not to be even bigger  relegation certainty than Cardiff if we promoted. 

• Like 1

Just now, Alakagom said:

Not sure what we have shown not to be even bigger  relegation certainty than Cardiff if we promoted. 

We haven’t. But if both Villa are Cardiff find themselves in the top flight next season, I think Cardiff will finish lower. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Derby really are awful. Unbelievable how they are still even within reach of the playoffs. We should absolutely batter these on Saturday and kill off their playoff hopes. Absolute bottlers

I absolutely agree they are bloody dreadful. They look a completely different side to the one we played earlier this season.

Pathetic bottlers

• Haha 1

Just now, One For The Road said:

The one good think about the Derby collapse is that Fulham will now have to beat someone decent to get to the final.

Hopefully they screw it up.

Fulham vs millwall would be my preferred option.

Cameron Jerome is just as shit as he always has been.

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Fulham vs millwall would be my preferred option.

Cameron Jerome is just as shit as he always has been.

Yeah but the problem with that is that we would either have to play a brilliant Fulham team, or run the gauntlet at Wembley with a bunch of moronic Millwall fans.