Match Thread: DO NOT MENTION STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

limpid

3 minutes ago, KSV said:

they figured us out in the second half. Good game management by Wagner.. well executed by their disciplined players. We have no back up plan.  

That is players not closing down and shying away from an opponent.

not game plans and management......its player basic errors.

Edited by TRO

See this is why I can't even bother anymore.

Being in the Championship I can't watch the games half the time and reading the match thread and looking at the stats hardly helps.

Especially like today when looking at the stats it reads like we've been horrible 40% possession and 58% passing accuracy (43% in the attacking 3rd). But then you read the match thread we've been outplaying them and should be comfortably ahead.

All a bit :blink: when you can't judge for yourself.

• Like 2

Just now, dont_do_it_doug. said:

We've got no other fit players. 

I thought people wanted to hear progress? First 60 sounded bright, we should have been 2 up AGAIN. Shit happens. 

Have some faith in some of the youth. Get Amavi off and get Davis on. Or O'Hare. Why not? were not going down.. 

Just now, NottingVilla said:

Don't forget the stats don't matter. We are a team that wins ugly. Its the Steve Bruce way. Oh, what, we are losing again? 

What a really odd thing to say after your team has just won three on the bounce. 

1 minute ago, pacbuddies said:

Well I could hardly put 'Come on guys, we are playing the mighty ............' That would be a bit silly.

It would be no more silly than the constant "the mighty <x>" arrogant stuff.

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We played well for the majority of this match, missed alot of chances and all of a sudden everyone is moaning about how "Awful" we are.

When we are "awful" I will oblige but today it's simply not true!

Repeating the same mistakes all season is pretty awful in my book.

1 minute ago, NottingVilla said:

Don't forget the stats don't matter. We are a team that wins ugly. Its the Steve Bruce way. Oh, what, we are losing again? 

Did you watch any of the last 3 matches or you just choosing to ignoring that? 

Just now, sexbelowsound said:

Ah yes. Football is all about pass rate. I bet you like possession stats as well right?

You cant ignore stats either.. pass rate is key..possession may be low.. but look at all the top teams.. have a passing rate of 75% plus. This is why we dont win enough games. We give the ball away too often and in poor areas. We get punished. 

• Like 3

Just now, KSV said:

You cant ignore stats either.. pass rate is key..possession may be low.. but look at all the top teams.. have a passing rate of 75% plus. This is why we dont win enough games. We give the ball away too often and in poor areas. We get punished. 

I'm not ignoring them. I'm merely saying that pass rate doesn't necessarily mean playing well or winning games.

4 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

We've got no other fit players. 

I thought people wanted to hear progress? First 60 sounded bright, we should have been 2 up AGAIN. Shit happens. 

Shit seems to happen most weeks, must be a coincidence.

• Like 2