Pre match thread - Leeds

Brumstopdogs

22 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

So far this season at home I have seen us play well in bits and draw, or play fairly poorly and win. It would be great to play well and win the last game of a terrible calender year.

Rotherham? 

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Your away support is class but it will take something special to get Leeds pulling in over 30k most weeks in this league. I'm with you on Cellino, the bloke is an absolute clearing in the woods. To be honest mate if you don't go up this season then you probably will next as you have the right manager in. Must admit I don't like Leeds but it's a proper football club. All the best with the season but hopefully not at our expense 

:)

Cheers pal. 

Hopefully the players will have revenge on their mind. I'm expecting a proper performance. Anything else, and we'll be handily beaten as Leeds is on a roll.

I'd leave Grealish on the bench for this one, and start with Ayew on top instead of McCormack. 

47 minutes ago, vreitti said:

Hopefully the players will have revenge on their mind. I'm expecting a proper performance. Anything else, and we'll be handily beaten as Leeds is on a roll.

I'd leave Grealish on the bench for this one, and start with Ayew on top instead of McCormack. 

It's time to wreak our rewengey!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chrisvilla4 said:

Had a dream last night that we won 3-0

i then had a blazing row with my father in law and broke his Lego dinosaur. 

All in all a good dream. 

Vol.4 Tomorrows Dream courtesey of the great Coke-Cola company

• Like 1

All in all a good dream. 

Vol.4 Tomorrows Dream courtesy of the great Coke-Cola company

• Like 2

All in all a good dream. 

If it was less than 20 bricks, it wasnt a real dinosaur anyway.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, chrisvilla4 said:

All in all a good dream. 

It's all that Christmas cheese, it's messed my dreams up for the past week. Last night I dreamed I was running a marathon and I used icing sugar to absorb the sweat on my genitals... is anyone on VT a really excellent psychiatrist? 

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

It's all that Christmas cheese, it's messed my dreams up for the past week. Last night I dreamed I was running a marathon and I used icing sugar to absorb the sweat on my genitals... is anyone on VT a really excellent physiatrist? 

No. But I might know a girl who could help you out, if you are up for a physical tryst.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

It's all that Christmas cheese, it's messed my dreams up for the past week. Last night I dreamed I was running a marathon and I used icing sugar to absorb the sweat on my genitals... is anyone on VT a really excellent physiatrist? 

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire, jack frost nipping on your nose...

• Like 3

There is a match. I'm really excited about it, it's been an awful year, so it'll be nice to sign off the football part of it tonight. Win please Villa.

I think we should go:

Bunn

Hutton   Chester    Baker.  Amavi

Bacuna.    Jedinak.   Grealish

Adomah  McCormack.  Kodjia

Just realised we have a centre back pairing that seems to work... it's been a while.

I wanted to put Ayew in the side but couldn't justify him starting over Adomah.

Bunn

Hutton - Chester - Baker - Amavi

Bacuna - Jedinak

Adomah - McCormack - Grealish

Kodjia

Bit worried for tonight's game. We seem to crumble when the big games come along (Leeds/Norwich). You'd hope the squad would be well up for this but I'm going to go for a draw. 

3 minutes ago, Kingman said:

I think the bookies have been on the gear!.. 

11/10 The Villa 

3/1 Leeds 

Sweet baby Jesus!.. 

Well even though we are not great, we haven't lost a game at home. I think the winning odds for Leeds are spot on. Ours should be a little higher and they will probably go up close to match.