FA Cup 3rd Round Draw

Kingman

10 minutes ago, villa89 said:

We have a chance of beating them because no doubt they will rest players. They have small squad and will probably be in the europa league too.

They actually have a horrible game on the Wednesday (Jan 4th) before they play us for some reason, Home to chelsea in the league after being away at Watford on Sunday the 1st where we have Cardiff away on monday the 2nd before having the rest of the week off to recover from the christmas schedule.

So hopefully Spurs will field something like this:

---------------------Vorm---------------------

--Trippier--Vickers--Wimmer--Davies--

------------Winks------Wanyama----------

--Lamela--------Sissoko------Nkoudou-

--------------------Janssen-----------------

That's truly their back up XI

I was hoping we'd draw Stourbridge :(

Probably never see that fixture any other time, this was the best chance. Never mind.

This is the worst possible draw really. We get no money, can't play any kids, and will probably get spanked anyway. 

3 hours ago, KSV said:

Better we get knocked out. Our side can't win the championship let alone fa cup. Just a distraction

That's nonsense. I dislike spurs and I would love it if Brucey turned them over. You couldn't meet a bunch of more deluded fans than if you tried.  They haven't finished in the top 2 for over 50 years and everyone thinks that they are a massive club.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

That's nonsense. I dislike spurs and I would love it if Brucey turned them over. You couldn't meet a bunch of more deluded fans than if you tried.  They haven't finished in the top 2 for over 50 years and everyone thinks that they are a massive club.

Nonsense? You seriously believe we can win the FA Cup? We may be able to knock off Spurs but we wont go all the way is what im saying. Just a distraction from our promotion push with the extra games. We dont have the depth for it. 

11 hours ago, Czechlad said:

So hopefully Spurs will field something like this:

---------------------Vorm---------------------

--Trippier--Vickers--Wimmer--Davies--

------------Winks------Wanyama----------

--Lamela--------Sissoko------Nkoudou-

--------------------Janssen-----------------

That's truly their back up XI

only 74-0 then

8 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

There's only one club I detest more than Cockney-Scum Spurs.

Scouse-Scum 'Pool

(Disclaimer - SHA are not a club)

So your top 2 is Liverpool and Spurs? Thats funny Id answer with exact same 2

• Like 1

12 hours ago, One For The Road said:

The Europa League isn't played in January.

I know, but it will be on the horizon so their manager will rest players in the FA Cup 3rd round. If they aren't in it then he will play a stronger side. I think a cup run might be nice this year because I don't think we will get automatic promotion and I think we'll make the playoffs comfortably enough.

Cant believe some of the reactions on here,  and let me say I am one who is desperate for us to win the FA Cup.  Growing up we were never in the final and it was always something I looked forward to each year so was so wanting us to be in it.

But I have come to the realisation we are not going to be winning this ,  this year or any year in the near future.  So it is all very meh.  This year the main thing for us is to be competitive in this league and this is a distraction we could do without considering we already have more games to play.

So for me I'm glad it is a "big" club  in a higher league as Id rather we get knocked out by one of them for a change.  Like I say,  meh.  Hope w dont get injuries or suspensions