FA Cup 3rd Round Draw

Kingman

Steve Bruce always did pretty well with Hull in the FA Cup against the likes of Arsenal as I recall and I suspect he would view a game at Spurs with us in much the same way. Its a cup I have always wanted to see us win but for once I agree we have bigger fish to fry.

I would take a trip to Wembley in the play off's rather than in the FA Cup this season (our recent FA Cup Finals have been memorable for all the wrong reasons) and an honourable defeat at Spurs by the odd goal. 

16 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Shows how far we've fallen that a miraculous win against the big boys Spurs in the cup would be such an upset. It's Spurs ffs, they were always equal to us. 

I always thought Spurs regularly beat us tbh.

18 hours ago, KSV said:

Nonsense? You seriously believe we can win the FA Cup? We may be able to knock off Spurs but we wont go all the way is what im saying. Just a distraction from our promotion push with the extra games. We dont have the depth for it. 

I just never want to see Villa lose a game. It is very unlikely that Villa will win the Cup but I could not wish to see the Villa lose in any match.  I want to see them give it their best shot at shite hart lane.

My head says I don't care, probably best we lose and concentrate on the league and escape with no injuries. 

However my heart says I f-ing hate those @/^&/@^&*'s. I would love to beat them, even better if we could beat them at No Heart Lane.

Dont know why but Spurs rile me like no other (apart from L'pool)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bobzy said:

I always thought Spurs regularly beat us tbh.

I was thinking more of the 90's, we only really started losing regularly after 2010. Spurs, Villa and Everton are all of a similar stature to me. (Not me literally, I'm only 6ft and 14 stone) 

• 4 weeks later...