Black Friday - Cyber Monday Deals 2016

Kingman

It's that time of year sports fans!.. 

Not everybody's cup of tea but sure is a barging or two about saving a couple of quid off the Christmas Shopping Lists. 

Good one to start off with and expect more to be announced throughout the day.  

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/black-friday-and-cyber-monday-alert-service 

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 1

I've been scanning the websites over the week as i need to get washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, two beds, telly, dining room table, sofa, power tools, other furniture basically everything to start up home with... this Black Friday stuff seems to be some opportunistic con by retailers. I thought Black Friday was about ridiculous discounts but all it seems to be is a little off here and there (and they probably put the price up prior to the "sale"). 

Thanks @Kingman, i'll check out the link. I've been "all over" Hot Uk Deals all week and my money is still in my pocket.

14 minutes ago, Midfielder said:

I've been scanning the websites over the week as i need to get washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, two beds, telly, dining room table, sofa, power tools, other furniture basically everything to start up home with... this Black Friday stuff seems to be some opportunistic con by retailers. I thought Black Friday was about ridiculous discounts but all it seems to be is a little off here and there (and they probably put the price up prior to the "sale"). 

Thanks @Kingman, i'll check out the link. I've been "all over" Hot Uk Deals all week and my money is still in my pocket.

Currys have £400 off Samsung Double door American style fridges and JL will price match tomorrow mate with extra years warranty usually.

2 hours ago, Kingman said:

barging

Yep, two posts above.

I'll stay at home thanks, where I've already completed all Christmas shopping via the internet.

1 hour ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

Great pic. I like the way the chap in the glasses is just nonchalantly standing there in the background with a big grin on his face. It's almost like he's just there for the bantz.

the hungry woman with the red hair isnt there for the TVs either, the man and woman in front of her are in deep trouble as she opens her jaws...

I hate Black Friday already.

I'm alright with a day where retailers slash prices on the run up to Christmas trading. I'm just fed up that they've tagged any kind of money off of rthe last 3 weeks as 'black Friday'. Its just diluted the proper deals and made them harder to find.

It should be law, you can't call it Black Friday unless it is for sale on the actual day.

P.s. I'll be keeping my eye out for a new mobile phone.

6 minutes ago, colhint said:

Ive never bothered with it before so don't know how to go about it. I need to get a PS4 for my lad, any tips where to look and when

Go on money supermarket or hotukdeals.com and you'll find the best deals for PS4's and other electrical items at a click.