Black Friday - Cyber Monday Deals 2016

Kingman

5 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Why do the word removeds do it the week before payday? 

I want the £30 fire tablet but it'll probably be out of stock or back up in price by Monday :(

It's thanksgiving on the last Thursday of the month, so today, The Friday after is a bank holiday in America so that's when hey do it

10 hours ago, colhint said:

Ive never bothered with it before so don't know how to go about it. I need to get a PS4 for my lad, any tips where to look and when

Here you go fella. Just like @lapal_fan said, 199 and comes with Fifa and another game it's in this link at ARGOS

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/argos-black-friday-25-11-ps4-slim-500gb-with-uc4-fifa-17-199-ps4-cod-iw-bundle-199-2555849

FAO mods- sorry can't link text, the actual text is a huge list of offers links. 

I'm in the market for stuff but have never gone shopping on "kack Friday" nor will be tomorrow so online stuff I'll be looking for. I doubt I'll see anything worth jumping at. Cheers @Kingman for that list of links with the retailers on though... 

Edited by Midfielder

Made the mistake of going to the Bullring.

Fought my way there, taking about 3 times as long as usual, got to the HMV which I set foot in about once a year like everyone else, to be greeted by a queue down the length of the store more or less. And promptly walked back out. It's saying something when a shop that's invariably about 1 bad week from going under like HMV is so busy.

18 minutes ago, Meath_Villan said:

The spec on the Kindle fire is a bit megh

Agreed it isn't great, but as a back-up tablet or one to take on holiday, it's a good buy.

If you have relative looking for their first tablet, it's also a good buy.

- and at £30 it's a bargain.

Edited by DK82