The VT Christmas 2016 thread

Xela

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Could be norovirus. I'm much better now, but the wife had a seriously bad night with the galloping trots. 

This .......Working in the food industry nothing worse than someone whos sick straight off the bat blaming food poisoning ....then again it could be ,......but more than likely what MJ said

18 minutes ago, Meath_Villan said:

This .......Working in the food industry nothing worse than someone whos sick straight off the bat blaming food poisoning ....then again it could be ,......but more than likely what MJ said

I had an Indian xmas eve then woke up xmas day not feeling great and with the shits. By last night I was throwing up and still am. Got terrible heartburn with worst stomach ache I've had in donkeys. I'm sandblasting the bog like it's nobody's business. I'm saying food poisoning but either way I just want it gone :)

7 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I had an Indian xmas eve then woke up xmas day not feeling great and with the shits. By last night I was throwing up and still am. Got terrible heartburn with worst stomach ache I've had in donkeys. I'm sandblasting the bog like it's nobody's business. I'm saying food poisoning but either way I just want it gone :)

Sounds like the winter vomiting bug ..... best of luck either way :thumb:

I'm back in Portsmouth after a pretty good Christmas in Brum with the folks.  I met up with old mates at the German Market, spent a crazy amount of money in Merry Hill and I've been given some funky gifts.  

On 25/12/2016 at 17:52, Xela said:

Update:

Yes the pigs in blankets were present and correct. 

My Indian neighbours invited me around for nibbles last night and his wife did desi style pigs in blankets....I didn't even know it was possible......suffice to say I nearly jizzed my pants eating them !!! The best bit was they were covered in a light tempura batter......:wub:

Will see if my local Indian bbq pub fancies doing them !

• Like 1

Got the wife's works do tonight. She obviously can't drink and I've been warned to be on my best behaviour

:rolleyes:

if truth be told can't be arsed but I will have a few pints I suppose as its all paid for. Tomorrow I'm at the genting arena to watch the avengers will my lad. Then NYE day 35 of us are going out for a meal in the day and then to my mother in laws for a party.

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

My Indian neighbours invited me around for nibbles last night and his wife did desi style pigs in blankets....I didn't even know it was possible......suffice to say I nearly jizzed my pants eating them !!! The best bit was they were covered in a light tempura batter......:wub:

Will see if my local Indian bbq pub fancies doing them !

Tell your neighbour i'll be round at 8pm.

• Like 1

On 12/26/2016 at 12:11, Meath_Villan said:

I cant be the only one who likes to get socks at christmas ?  .....

I love getting them. And underwear!

Hate paying for stuff like that myself 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Xela said:

I love getting them. And underwear!

Hate paying for stuff like that myself 

Damn right. I've been surviving on four pants for the last two years as I wouldn't buy them myself. The only reason I brought them four was because they were going cheap off some smackheads who lived below me in my old flat. Luckily enough the wife brought me another four this xmas so I know have eight lots of ck pants :)

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Paddywhack said:

The confession thread is no more, so I'm dropping this here.

I think pigs in blankets, whilst nice...are very over rated.

*runs*

I bet you are the kind of monster that puts gravy on his cod and chips.

• Like 1

Â