The VT Christmas 2016 thread

Xela

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Norovirus update: One slice of toast for breakfast (everybody else was on the fry ups or smoked salmon). No serious reaction (even though my stomach feels like someone's been at the inside of it with a cheese grater). 

**** it, I'm hitting the beer and crisps. Wish me luck. 

I had an Indian last night and I've been paying for it all day. Woke up this morning with a right dodgy stomach. Been on the shitter 4 times already and was worried I would get worse. After a few vodkas and whiskey I'm now fine.

5 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I had an Indian last night and I've been paying for it all day. Woke up this morning with a right dodgy stomach. Been on the shitter 4 times already and was worried I would get worse. After a few vodkas and whiskey I'm now fine.

You lightweight poof ;)

6 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Sounds awesome fun!

Grandad's gone incendiary.

As it stands, Mum wants to dob uncle into his superiors. He's a border guard.

This one's going to burn for a while!

4 hours ago, Xela said:

My Mom better have remembered the pigs in blankets this year. 

I'm still reeling from last year when they weren't on my plate 

Update:

Yes the pigs in blankets were present and correct. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Norovirus update: One slice of toast for breakfast (everybody else was on the fry ups or smoked salmon). No serious reaction (even though my stomach feels like someone's been at the inside of it with a cheese grater). 

**** it, I'm hitting the beer and crisps. Wish me luck. 

You're a braver man than me. I'm on the couch feeling sorry for myself.

Wife and nipper copped for it a couple of days ago so are largely better. We're gonna be having Christmas dinner tomorrow instead.

2016 knows no limits in its quest to get on my tits.

19 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

You're a braver man than me. I'm on the couch feeling sorry for myself.

Wife and nipper copped for it a couple of days ago so are largely better. We're gonna be having Christmas dinner tomorrow instead.

2016 knows no limits in its quest to get on my tits.

Ours started late Friday night, I'm over the worst now. Not the usual massive Christmas excess, but able to eat and drink in moderation. Hang in there. 

• Like 1

Â