Match Thread: sha v Vila

limpid

Just now, dudevillaisnice said:

Yeah that Westwood incident is on verge of unforgivable all for keeping the ball but that was poor.

What's frustrating for me is that he does something good and then immediately does something bad afterwards. It's like he wants people to hate him.

Good score so far but we're really not playing much in the way of football, our lot haven't really been able to get going because of the pressure Blues put us under when we have the ball.

Need to be much sharper and quicker on the ball in the second half, too much hit and hope right now. 

Pros 

We are winning. they look shite.

Cons

Westwood is dreadful. amavi has the positional sense of a packet of 20 Benson. mccormack isn't a right winger, should have brought on gabby.

Edited by villa89

I think they will bring on the burnley striker on loan now, be very surprised if they stick like they have.

we haven't played very well to be honest but the main thing is we are in front. We need to get a second as they will cone out the blocks second half 

Just now, Villanun said:

What's frustrating for me is that he does something good and then immediately does something bad afterwards. It's like he wants people to hate him.

He has had a pretty poor half, also not overly impressed with Amavi's quality on the ball either. We need our flair players to do a lot more too, I do think Chester has been excellent and Jedniak has done a very good job screening the back four. 

• Like 1

Just now, AVFCDAN said:

We aren't playing good football that's for sure. It's all about the results though and Bruce is getting them at the minute.

I don't like our long term prospects having 30% possession in every game though.

It doesn't matter... we're getting results where we were handing them out earlier. Looks like our fortunes have changed... so far ;)