Top Gear

Jez

They'd done that anti-sleep hearing aid thingy before.

Completely run of the mill episode - totally fine. They didn't do much with the main feature, but it wasn't a hideously unfunny piece like they've managed before, the news wasn't much cop... for once the star in the reasonably priced car was probably the most enjoyable part - though in fairness that may be because I just like Mick Fleetwood. I will admit to a groan on the totally tired 'They've drawn a cock' thing, though - done too many times and not that funny to start with.

Not a classic, not bad, ultimately.

• Like 1

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - Clarkson just adds nothing whatsoever now to that programme.

The Aston is a lovely car but you actually saw very little of what it was other than a few profile shots. As others have said the pathetic attempts at humour were infantile.  I disagree massively with people saying it was a car show because last nights was about as far away from a car show as you can get

Personally thought it was good what you expect from Top Gear really - a couple of knob jokes, a pre-arranged "race," some shit car technology "news" - if you tune in week on week expecting something ground breaking or different you WILL be disappointed. Just embrace it for what it is. Its hugely popular and gets flogged all round the world for £m's. It ain't going to change.

I liked today's episode , love the Aston Martin though not in the colour

Was almost like it tried to be a car show today , good stuff

It's cliché, but Aston's only look really amazing in that dark grey that they're meant to be.

We see plenty of those around where I work (share a site with AM) and they're beautiful

Drat, I've never known someone to watch so much of a programme that they apparently hate! :D

I like cars, there are a very few programmes that cover (or even supposedly cover them). Look at the Aston from last night, as they neither had the intention or the ability to talk about what that was about, today I did a bit more looking online etc. The subject matter is ruined by the border line racist, the lapdog brummie and May who likes playing the buffoon. The so called humour is fine if it was actually funny, but it isn't. It gets in the way and is often nothing more than something you would expect from ill informed 6th formers.

the format for the programme is tired and weak. As said before it's like SoccerAM good in its day but now actually quite embarrassing at times.

Lets have a few more bits of info on the cars, less of these stupid "races", no more Clarkson and his obnoxious views

Like I've said before, the challenges have got old. They're still remotely interesting.

However, the only way they'd provoke the interest (in me at least) that they used to, is if they actually did one for real. There's too much faking it for comedy effect these days.

If they actually did one of the old ones like when they have to buy a car for less than £500 and put it through some tests, it would be infinitely more interesting if they actually did those tests rather than fake them because it would be hilarious if they accidentally ran over Clarkson's drum set or whatever they do now.

• Like 1

Clarkson saying a jumped up Toyota is the best car he's ever driven is quite a claim though. Given his pro-British and pro-Ferrari leanings. It must be a helluva car. Price notwithstanding.

Clarkson saying a jumped up Toyota is the best car he's ever driven is quite a claim though. Given his pro-British and pro-Ferrari leanings. It must be a helluva car. Price notwithstanding.

Looks pretty disgusting regardless.

Paris - Milan is 9 hours on the train. You can do Calais to Milan in 10 in a car. Jezza will still win.

Now if they started the race at 7am... 

Edited by The_Rev